Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Nestle YORKIE


It's NOT for girls!


Went for a light shopping this morning @ Jaya Grocer, Empire. Headed towards the candy isle. Wanted to grab something for the kids this open house which is coming soon. Came across this candy/chocolate bar thingey which definitely caught my attention. (Apart from the blue that is). The sign on the wrapper & the writing of course.

Honestly, what is gonna happen if a girl ate it? She's gonna transform into a male species? Gonna grow facial hair? Well, I'm gonna experiment it and announce it to the world of its effect. Who knows, SOMETHING might just change in me. Gain weight perhaps?

For all I know, I'm gonna change into a ghost and start haunting people around. That would be major fun.



HCnut.

No comments:

Post a Comment